This episode’s vocabulary
- To appreciate (verb) - to recognize how good someone or something is and to value him, her, or it.
- Engaging (adj.) - pleasant, attractive, and charming.
- Charisma (noun) - a special power that some people have naturally that makes them able to influence other people and attract their attention and admiration.
- Aura (noun) - a feeling or character that a person or place seems to have.
- Star-struck (adj.) - feeling great or too much respect for famous or important people, especially famous actors or performers.
- Diva (noun) - a very successful and famous female singer or actor:
- To cancel smbd (verb) - to completely reject and stop supporting someone, especially because they have said something that offends you.
- To dominate (verb) - to be the largest, most important, or most noticeable part of something.
- Figure (noun) - a particular type of figure is a person with that characteristic.
- To pop up (phrasal verb) - to appear or happen, especially suddenly or unexpectedly.
- Petty (adj.) - not important and not worth giving attention to.
- Silver screen (noun) - the film industry.
We have also added these words to a “Quizlet” set for you to study and revise in your free time.