This episode’s vocabulary
- To last (verb) - to continue to exist.
- To contain (verb) - to have something inside or include something as a part.
- Comprehensive (adj.) - complete and including everything that is necessary.
- Mandatory (adj.) - something that is mandatory must be done, or is demanded by law.
- Voluntary (adj.) - done, made, or given willingly, without being forced or paid to do it.
- Ordinance (noun) - a law or rule made by a government or authority.
- Color coded (adj.) - If a set of objects such as books or wires are colour-coded, they are in different colours so that people can recognize them as being different or separate.
- Environmentally friendly (adj.) - not harmful to the environment.
- Infrastructure (noun) - the basic systems and services, such as transport and power supplies, that a country or organization uses in order to work effectively.
We have also added these words to a “Quizlet” set for you to study and revise in your free time.