This episode’s vocabulary
- Routine (noun) - your usual way of doing things, especially when you do them in a fixed order at the same time.
- To gain (verb) - to get or achieve something, usually as a result of a lot of effort.
- Competency (noun) - the ability to do something successfully or efficiently.
- Worthwhile (adj.) - worth the time, money, or effort spent; of value or importance.
- Ongoing (adj.) - continuing; still in progress.
- To go all in (phrase) - to fully commit to a task or endeavor; to give or be prepared to give all of one's energy or resources toward something.
- Major (adj.) - important, serious, or significant.
- Minor (adj.) - lesser in importance, seriousness, or significance.
We have also added these words to a “Quizlet” set for you to study and revise in your free time.